At Voucher Express we recognise that that there's a lot on everyone's mind just now.
Within the UK, our service to you has not been impacted and deliveries are continuing to be made normally. We have, however, updated some of our processes to continue to prioritise the well being of both our customers and that of our amazing team.
Our delivery partners have implemented some changed procedures;
Royal Mail has issued the following statement on the safety of receiving parcels;
"Public Health England (PHE) has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus. From experience with other coronaviruses, we know that these types of viruses don’t survive long on objects, such as letters or parcels. This complements the highly publicised guidance from PHE for people to wash their hands more often than usual using soap and hot water".
Royal Mail are offering contact free delivery which means that for the moment, you will not be asked to sign for your delivery on the hand-held device. We will normally receive a photo of your parcel at your doorstep as proof of delivery instead.
Steps we've taken
- Extensively communicated to all our people the importance of following basic hygiene protocols in line with World Health Organisation and Pubic Health England guidance. This particularly focuses on hand hygiene and an emphasis on the importance of spacial separation.
- Split key teams into separate geographic locations to mitigate against the risk of whole teams becoming non-operative in the event of an infection or exposure.
- We're constantly monitoring supply lines and evaluating any disruption to processes and systems.
- As a digital agency, there are many functions that we can perform remotely so we also have a large number of staff currently homeworking.
Keeping you in the know on Retail Store Info
Stores are now open in the UK, subject to government guidelines. If we hear any updates and information regarding stores or retail Gift Cards, we'll post an update on this page but please be aware that with the situation constantly evolving, the info here may not always be entirely up to date.
- Argos - view their latest updates here.
- Ask Italian - for their latest Covid-19 updates, please check here.
- B&Q - their gift cards and eGift cards can redeemed in-store or online. To see B&Q's latest updates on the changes they have made to make their stores safe, please click here.
- Bentalls - if your gift card expired while stores were closed, please be assured that it will still be accepted now they have re-opened. You can check their latest updates here.
- Clarks - please note that you can only use Clarks gift cards in-store. You can check their latest updates here.
- Cineworld - cinemas are now open in the UK. If your gift card expired during cinema closures, Cineworld will arrange a replacement gift card. To view their latest updates, please check here.
- Costa - check here for their latest updates.
- DECATHLON - find their latest updates here.
- De Vere Hotels - take a look at their latest updates here.
- Ernest Jones - read their latest update here.
- Eurostar are still operating but on a much reduced timetable that is only intended for essential travel only. To see how your travel plans may be impacted, please check their latest updates here.
- Fat Face - check out their latest updates here including details on opening hours for your local store. Physical gift cards are not currently available on Voucher Express but you can buy their eGift cards here.
- Fenwick - if your gift card expired while stores were closed, please be assured that they will still be accepted now stores are open. You can check their latest update here.
- Foot Locker - check to see if your local store is open here.
- GAP - check to see if your local store is open here.
- Great British Pub Card - if your gift card expired during lockdown, you can use it now as the validity period has been extended to ensure that you don't miss out.
- H. Samuel - check out their latest updates here.
- Halfords stores have re-opened. You can also use the stores for click and collect and for Drive In fit and repair services. Gift cards and eGift cards cannot currently be spent online but Halfords will extend validity on their gift cards to ensure you can still spend them when their stores fully re-open. To see their latest updates, please click here.
- Harvey Nichols - you can read their latest updates on store openings here.
- Hobbycraft - check info on individual stores here.
- Homesense - you can view their latest updates on the safety measures they have in place here.
- IKEA - gift cards can be redeemed in-store or online and there is no expiry date. You can read their latest updates explaining the changes they have made to protect staff and customers here.
- Inspire Travel Card - you can read their latest Covid-19 statement here.
- John Lewis - their gift cards can be redeemed online and in-store at John Lewis and Waitrose. You can review their latest statement here.
- JoJo Maman Bebe - stores are now re-open.
- Joules - check for their latest updates regarding store openings here.
- lastminute.com - for their latest updates, check here.
- Love2shop - please note that if your Love2shop voucher is due to expire at the end of March 2021, the validity period will be extended another 3 months until the end of June 2021.
- M&S - take a look at their latest updates here.
- National Book Tokens - check with your local bookstore to see if they are open. Alternatively, you can still spend your book tokens online at Blackwells.
- National Trust - some locations have re-opened but check on the National Trust website to see if you need to book beforehand before making a trip. To review their latest updates, please check here.
- New Look - check their latest updates, including whether your local store is open here.
- Next - to view their latest updates, check here.
- Pizza Express - check here for their latest Covid-19 update.
- Primark - all gift cards that were due to expire in February 2020 have now been extended until February 2022. Check their latest updates here.
- River Island - check the latest updates here.
- Screwfix are accepting orders in-store, but would prefer you to use the click and collect and home delivery services if you can. Check for their latest updates here.
- Selfridges - view their latest updates here.
- Sports Direct - check their delivery information here.
- Ted Baker - for their latest updates, click here.
- Ticketmaster - for the latest info from Ticketmaster, please refer to their statement online.
- Theatre Tokens - You will be able to spend your previously bought Theatre Tokens now theatres have re-opened, as they have no expiry date. You can view their FAQ's here.
- TKMaxx - view their latest updates on the safety measures they have in place here.
- Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions on their gift cards. You can check out their full statement on Covid-19 here.
- Wagamama - you can view the safety precautions and FAQ's here. Due to running contact free orders, gift cards are not accepted.
- Whistles - gift cards can only be redeemed in-store. You can read their latest updates on store re-openings here.
- WHSmith - take a look at their latest updates here.
- The White Company - you can use your White Company gift cards in-store and online. For further updates, please click here.
- Wickes gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you will be able to use your gift card now stores have re-opened. There latest updates are here.
We also have a range of digital eGift Cards available, which can be conveniently delivered right to your loved ones email inbox.